Bishop Sue Haupert-Johnson (North GA Conference) will be hosting a lunch to promote Boy Scout & Girl Scout programs at Methodist Churches in the Conference, to recognize their importance as an outreach ministry and to encourage the promotion of “Duty-to-God” elements of the program.
All clergy, lay leaders and Scout leaders at Methodist churches in the Conference are invited to join us next April 28 (2018). Details include:
- Date: Saturday, April 28th
- Time: 11:30 am – 1:30 pm (lunch is served)
- Location: Peachtree Rd UMC (3180 Peachtree Rd, Atlanta, GA 30305, Grace Hall)
- Invitees: Clergy, Scout Leaders, Scout Coordinators (CORs) and Lay Leaders.
- Cost: Free
- Bishops Lunch Flyer – 11.16.17
- Bishop’s Invitation (click here)
- Registration (click here)
- Questions: Jeff Carson (email@example.com)